Andrew Parker, M.D.
Norwalk, CT Otolaryngologist (ENT)Parker Audiology & Hearing Center
Education & Experience:
- Medical School - UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ. Graduated 1995, Degree M.D.
- Internship - 1995-1996: Graduate Hospital, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency -1996 - 1997. Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY. Department of Surgery.
- Residency - 1997-2001: New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York, NY. Department of Otolaryngology
- Board Certification - Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology. Board Certified May 2002, Recertified February 2010.
- Hospital Affiliations - Attending Physician, Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk, CT. July 2001- Present.
- Chief, Section of Ear Nose & Throat, Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT, October, 2010
- Undergraduate - Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ, Graduated 1991, Degree B.A.
- Professional Memberships - American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, International Arts Medicine Association, Connecticut ENT Society, Fairfield County Medical Association